Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I love W I L L I A M S B U R G


Went to I hop with my bf before going to watch my cousin
It's May yet it still feels too cold for my liking I hate it ugh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
loft boyfriend jeans, pay half braided sandal, charlotte russe love earrings, f21 sunnies

Photobucket
entree sweatshirt, f21 jeans, Peruvian tie up bag, aldo watch f21 sunnies
On our way to Brooklyn.

Photobucket

I absolutely love Williamsburg I seriously want to live here.
I feel like I'm home. The neighborhoods are amazing. It gives you the city feel.
We had Peruvian food over there I knew about the place because my friends parents took us there before our prom's after party so it's been a while
I loved it
Have a wonderful day
xo

15 comments:

  1. Your earrings & your sweatshirt are adorable. That place looks so nice. It does look like it gives a city feel but it also looks pretty calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brooklyn!! I love NYC period!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the city look beautiful! but you look calm and relax and this makes you glow! :D:D:D


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dinorah your absolutely right its completely calm I guess the buildings && such gave it the city feel =)
    @monique as do I
    @Vero thanks so much
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Williamsburg looks amazing! I've always wanted to go- but then again, there's almost nowhere I don't want to go. The world is just full of amazing places. But the presence of an iHop gives it extra points :) Love, love, love your earrings- so cute!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos, i especially like your sweater adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool earings!!!
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will def. be hanging out in Williamsburg this summer! Sooo many fun things to do there! And I agree, it's still so chilly to be May that I'm afraid we won't have much of a summer :( Lovely blog btw! and super cute earrings!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pink jumper :)
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    visit dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfits & the pictures, it looks so pretty there <3.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool pics :D and I LOVE WILLIAMSBURG SOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so pretty..im jealous. and i like your blog much..i added your blog on my blog roll hope thats fine so any one can find you and check your blog. i love the sweater in the next picture..so adorable and comfy.

    my blog is
    http://iloveshabbylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a cozy town and your outfits look comfy cute!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB