Tuesday, May 24, 2011

closet madness


His closet
(btw I have too many clothes for my liking that even his closet has my clothes && shoes...so our closet lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
bf's tank, f21 jeans, soda sandals, aldos watch, charlotte russe friendship bracelet, Hue MAC lipstick


My closet
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The scarfs

Photobucket
Hair accessories

Photobucket
The rack.

Photobucket
What I'm wearing.
f21 mens tank && cuffed ripped shorts, earrings gifted, bracelets gifted

Hope you enjoyed && a big thank you for my new followers your all wonderful
xo

11 comments:

  1. Your fabulous! We love having sneaky peaks at peoples closet! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say I love the shirt in the first picture and its so cute that its your bf's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww such a sweet pic with you boy!!!
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and your boyfriend are so cute :)
    great photos

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx ladies I appreciate the comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog...i'm following you now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures :D

    xx

    Have a nice weekend!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore your closet!
    and what a sweet photo with your boy

    NEW outfit post;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah i love the green stripes tank!!and it's f21 men? wowww!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your scarves!:D & the 4th picture is cute.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB