Saturday, May 7, 2011

beautiful people-

by chris brown is my jam right now =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
moms jean jacket, f21 knit crop sweater, pants, ring, && earrings rainbow tie up sandals


I've been out shopping for Mother's Day. I didn't realize how stressful it was going to be not knowing what anyone would want.
I did get my mom a huge card I think it's bigger than last one I gave her I think she will be pleased. Hope everyone enjoys Mother's Day not that any other day a mother shouldn't be noticed or showed appreciation for what they've done.
xo

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful look and I love your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! I love your outfit. Meet your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls for the cmnts
    @miss cindia thanks for following <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! I love the pose and your nails! sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this outfit! So cute!
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty! Ah-some nails!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE your shoes! they're so summery and wonderful! I love your blogg(: you have such cute outfits and lovely inspiration(:

    maebell(:

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your mom had an amazing Mother's Day!:D

    Loving your sandals!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies @maebell I get inspired myself thru street style@marie thank u she def did

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB