Wednesday, April 6, 2011

whisper sweet nothings into my ear

My past week consisted of.....
Photobucket
rings bird wing boutique in nyc && sister's f21

Photobucket
simply vera bag
My profound love my bag that I never use but became very useful to me as of lately.
Reminds me of a bowling ball bag.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
danice cutoff tee, uo skirt gift from my bf, H&M wedges,Aldos watch, vintage bracelet

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to go see Insidious last night.
Great horror/suspense movie by far.
I love horror movies && I haven' t seen a good one in a while lets just say I had trouble sleeping
last night.
Have a wonderful day
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering about that movie, my man wanted to go see it
    great now I know I'm going to have nightmares jeje
    and again you guys are adorable :) ayyy
    I like your heels and wish I had your nice tan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is beautiful,
    I love it !
    xx

    Henar ♥
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is beautiful,
    I love it !
    xx

    Henar
    ... OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so casual chic, I am loving it on you!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB