Wednesday, April 20, 2011

killing me softly


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
scarf worn as turban,top chill?nyc, f21 jeans, mixx lace up booties, simply vera bag

My bf && I spent the majority of yesterday shopping around NYC.
Well mainly f21, that just seemed like the only store worth looking or maybe we were lazy?
Well after that I stopped by the MAC store and had to get this blush called Miss Behave.
The fact that it looked pretty just won me over && the color is amazing. The lipstick is Snob it looks like a frosty purplish color something new && different for me.
Oh I'm thinking about doing a giveaway for my lovely followers to show my appreciation
thanks for everything!
xo

6 comments:

  1. Love the booties too cute! I've always been curious about snob, have to check it out in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me miss NYC so much! Loving the outfit and how you wore your hair.:D

    Have a happy Thursday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great jacket - I love the city backdrop for your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your booties, and the MAC goodies look awesome!

    thanks for stopping by :)
    http://www.materialtherapy.blogspot.com/

    x.S

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love MAC, that lipstick is so Fab! my husband took me shopping and bought me Morange you have to check it out soo cute such a pretty spring and summer color, i love it & can't stop wearing it!

    xo
    Shell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB