Friday, April 29, 2011

Here's a story about a girl


Photobucket

Photobucket
the street to nowhere

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
danice cardi, charlotte russe belt && earrings, bf's striped t shirt, f21 jeans, merona for target flats aldos watch.

I remember as a child I used to balance myself on those cement things on the side walk.
I would scrape my knees every time I fell. I remember playing man hunt && my mother wouldn't let my sister's and I pass the gate at the end of our block. I remember climbing trees,
riding my bike as fast as I can, being a show off on roller blades because I knew how too
&& my friends didn't.
Yep the story of my life. Well sort of.
xo


6 comments:

  1. The last picture is so cute! I love your look (: great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pop of color with your shoes.:D

    I don't know how to ride a bike or be on roller blades, lucky you!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss being a kid - life was so much simpler then.

    I love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute thick knit sweater! love how you belted it


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pictures. You are so pretty! I love your outfit. I miss being a kid sometimes ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR BLOG ;)

    COUTURESWEETNESS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB