Sunday, April 24, 2011

f21,UO etc haul

I've been preparing for this summer I'm ready to throw my over sized knit sweaters, boots, comfy cardigans && all that other good stuff into my attic && bring down all of my spring gear.
These are just a few pieces I've bought the past few weeks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
f21 ripped cuffed shorts && tribal shorts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
brown && pink shorts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
f21 tank (yellow tag deals! lol) $3.80 && robot necklace.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
another yellow tag deal from the men section (yes I do look there as well) it was $5
I had to get it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
urban outfitters shorts && pleated skirt. They were $10 each from the sales rack :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pay half short shorts I already have an outfit for these bad boys. I'm thinking wedges (brown) && flowy tank.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Talking about wedges I returned my shoes shown here because they looked stained or what not but now that I have seen other ones I'm pretty sure its just the style -.- ughh I think
I'm going to rebuy those babies I really loved them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
&& a black simple dress w/belt from Danice for $10

Happy Easter everyone I'm oing to enjoy this day with loved ones.
xo



5 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff! I am obsessed with those tribal shorts! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks - I'm dyying to go shopping - so jealous!

    love, fashionandsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuffs.. =) I especially like the floral wedges and the denim short from F21 =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks!:D

    You should definitely repurchase those wedges, they look amazing on you.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB