Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Building faith on love && words


Photobucket
(peep the hearts on the wall? I realized that uploading the photos )

Photobucket

Photobucket
Speaking about hearts since that's my fav. symbol almost all of my jewlery consist of heart design I got this.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Moms peruvian necklace, twin's button up,f21 ripped jeans, simply vera wang bag, leopard ballet,

I love having the bf look I do this on a daily basis.
Mixing it up with girly things. I love the "loose fitting" look.
I did a little shopping with the bf before work. Enjoyed some pinkberry and the warm
weather before I was going to be confined in one place for the rest of the day.
Well my dog is sick so I'm going to spend the rest of the day pampering him as if he isn't on a daily basis. <3
Have a wonderful day
xo

5 comments:

  1. Is the heart a tattoo!? I love the location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look - loose fitting = comfy :)
    and yeah, if that heart a tattoo? its real cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is a heart tattoo
    thanks girls
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this look too - it's comfortable and you can still look polished!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this look, such a great outfit. And you look gorgeous! :)

    What about following each other?
    I'm waiting you on my blog :)
    I'll return the favor of course!

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB