Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Your an angel


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
mixxboots, boyfriend jeans unknown store, f21 cardi, bfs t shirt, necessary clothing braided belt.

A quick post from a little shopping at Target.
I cut my hair last week yet again.
I've come to realize that I really can't manage long hair because I always end up putting it up
&& leaving it as is instead of styling it, && last but not least my bf bought me this huge (well to me this thing is gigantic)
red velvet cupcake that I didn't even finish eating tastes yummy tho.
Til next time have a lovely day
xo

4 comments:

  1. i loooove your shoes! and i love red velvet cupcakes - that one looks especially delicious! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your shoes and red velvet cupcake is my favorite!:D

    Have a great week!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB