Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I'm using now a days...


These are just random questions that I'll ans =)

What shampoo are you using? I'm using Yes to carrots its organic && I love the product
makes my hair non frizzy after.

what facial cleanser are you using now?
I'm finally trying out clean && clear's morning burst. I know I'm late with it but I always loved
st ives apricot.

Foundation? FIT me by maybelline some people state that it makes your face look glossy && shiny after....not mine it looks pretty natural && I love it.

favorite item in your closet? My chunky sweaters =)

fav food? Spanish or Italian

Well that's all the main question's for now but aside from that when I went to Ikea I went && bought a makeup storage.
Here it is I saw it in the catalog && I had to have it I'm still figuring out what to put where to keep it more organized.

Photobucket

&& this bad boy I didn't think they were still around sheesh where have I been ?

Photobucket

Til next time
xo

2 comments:

  1. aaaahhhh, ring pops! :D i've always wanted to try clean and clear morning burst. have you made a review on it? :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ring pops!:D I love those!:D

    Yes to Carrots shampoo sounds promising, thanks for sharing.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB