Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where there is L O V E there is Y O U

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My bf gave me a huge balloon && a rose.

Photobucket


They had a special since it was Valentine's Day. The food there was amazing typically puerto rican food. I'm such the sea food person so my whole course contained from something from the sea (I think that's the peruvian in me lol).

Photobucket
I had endud up wearing my scarf because I stained my shirt with one of their sauces I don't know how I managed to do that.
Photobucket
mmm PiƱa coladas.

Photobucket

Photobucket
vintage bracelets from my mom, f21 earrings, cardi from japan, necessary clothing booties.

I had a wonderful day. I know my boyfriend too well he can never surprise me although I don't like surprises for some reason.
I hope everyone enjoyed the day with loved one's.
Til next time
xo

4 comments:

  1. aw thats sweet of your bf hope you had a good night!


    Check out my site, I'll be your personal shopper! ;)
    www.lovemissd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice of your bf to surprise you!! Looks like you had fun!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cute of your boyfriend. Best valentines story I have heard so far:)

    http://youbeaute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good night, glad you had fun!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB