Sunday, February 20, 2011

lace && everything nice.


Photobucket
moms vintage necklace

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
danice lace tank, H&M cropped pants, danice cardi.

Curse the chair for being in my way. I should have moved it but I was in a rush getting ready to
go watch my cousin. I'm in desperate need for a tripod.
Well I love the necklace my mother gave me. I don't even think she gave it to me she showed it to me && I walked away with it oops.
I'm into lace now in case you haven't noticed.
Now it's like where ever you go you see lace. Well on Staten island anyway.
Curse the weather for being bi polar on us too. One day its nice and warm the next it's extremely windy blowing me away && freezing.
*Sighs* just a month away really til spring.
Have a wonderful day
xo



8 comments:

  1. i love your tank top! :D and u look pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are SO stunning.
    and your outfit is great.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your outfit and the way you have put all those pieces together. Love your blog

    come check mine out:
    http://youbeaute@blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tank top is sexy chic!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB