Wednesday, February 2, 2011

&& in the midst of it all I just want it to be over.


"show me a good time"

Photobucket

My sister && I
Photobucket
boyfriends tee,f21 black jeans,UO time necklace, charlotte ruse floral earrings

Photobucket
Aldos bag a gift from my sis.

I've been severely sick lately. The weather is just nasty I kid you not.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can't even walk everything just turned into ice.
I hate it.
Photobucket

So this is the hello kitty blush I bought from Sephora from the h.k collection.
I love it I bought it in blushing a great color that fits with my skin tone well.
I also bought a roll on scent called pink sugar it smells so good.
I was tempted to buy Vera Wang's princess since that's my all time fav. scent but I decided to try this one.
Well I'm going to make lunch.
xo
Devin Olivia


7 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever told you but I think you have really pretty eyes.:D

    Stay safe and warm. Feel better soon!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for the comment!!!
    Happy New Year to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pretty! That's all I can say.
    Thanks for the comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB