Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I spot you


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
danice cut off leopard top, f21 harem pants, necessary clothing boots, charlotte russe earrings.

Went shopping with my b.f
I'm the type of person who just has to stay warm if it's cold out. I know some women go out with legs showing or even wearing stockings.
That's just not going to cut it for me BUT I did wear this cut off shirt with harem pants
on a cold day.
I didn't do any layering at all.
Sometimes you just have to make sacrifices.
Have a lovely day
xo

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours as well :). and i love your outfit here! the leopard print is so chic with the f21 harem pants :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable hun! i love it!! leopard<33 p.s i got my shoes yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that leopard top is fierce! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't blame you, that top is too cute!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB