Saturday, February 26, 2011

DIY floral headbands

So out of boredom I decided to make floral headbands.
I've seen a couple of blogs where you bloggers had them on your head && I always thought they looked beautiful.
Photobucket
So I bought a bunch of flowers from michael's.

Photobucket
I've already had a bunch of stuff from the art's and crafts stores from scrap booking so I didn't need much of anything. I bought a pack of 3 headbands all white && plain.
I took one of them and a ribbon type but it's really sticky on one side so I repeatedly
placed it on each side of the hairband til I completely covered it.

Photobucket
That's the headband done with the flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I also bought Raphia I'm not sure how to spell it, well I've made these two with that.
I'm thinking about selling some. It was completely easy && fun to do.
I'm going to make one for my baby cousin since her birthday is coming up.
If you decide to make one let me know how it went.
Have a nice day.
xo

5 comments:

  1. I used to do this when I was a kid! So much fun.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the new headband trends!

    Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god how cute. I havent done this in a long time but I sure will now a ha ha. seeing people do stuff make me want to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, definitely liking this! i looove headbands! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB