Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stylish blog award && OOD


I've received the Stylish blog award from Rinz.
Thanks for the award I'm flattered =)
I pass this to all of my lovely followers.
I have such fancy stylish people on here following me so I couldn't just pass it to 7 of you lovely ladies && gents.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THANK THE PERSON THAT GAVE YOU THE AWARD
LIST 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
NAME THE BLOGS YOU'D LIKE TO AWARD
(I nominate all so you can take it)

1.I know how to play 3 instruments trumpet, clarinet && piano.

2. I'm a twin (in case you didn't already know)

3.I went to gymnastics when I was around 12 && I loved it.

4. I was the lead girl in most of my plays growing up including the girl form The Grinch.
(forgot her name)

5. My twin && I were in the chorus in p.s 22 (the school that will be performing at the academy awards this yr) && had our own solo for graduation.

6. I can't leave my house without at least 1 or 2 rings on ( if not I feel naked)

7. I'm like this complete animal activist. I can't go into a pet store && not feel a certain type of way about it. I let awareness out on the abuse of animals in most places =)


I hope everyone has fun doing it.
Thanks again Rinz.
xo

Photobucket


Photobucket

I take the crappiest pictures indoors -___-
Photobucket
F21 tank harem pants (gifted) && pearl necklace, H&m cardi (gifted), buckled boots (gifted)

I should have taken a close up on my cardi. I love the details on it with the gems, looks like glass.
It's so beautiful.
My bf had bought me those booties
for Christmas I adore them.
Those shoes kill me tho after wearing them for a short amount of time.
I guess I have to get used to them.
Can't wait for the spring weather to come around.
Then we'd get to break out those spring dresses, && lighter clothing.
For now I stick to my layering && cozy looks.

Til next time bloggers
xo

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures!! love the outfit!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't wait for spring either, I've always been a winter person but I miss not having to put on so many layers.

    Your outfit is very... its just very lol & i mean that in a good way. I don't know what word to use, I lovee it! & the booties are really cute :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB