Wednesday, January 5, 2011

show me a good time


It's my first post of the year. I plan to do many things on my blog such as whats in my bag,
more outfits, hauls etc.
Photobucket
Wearing sweater gift, f21 jeans ,breckelles boots gifted, danice scarf, f21 earrings. danice white tee.

Photobucket
lacoste (men) cardigan, danice scarf, payhalf earrings

Dirty mirrors && scarves. I had a wonderful new years with the people I love the most.
Oh I also bought a MAC lipstick in hue && a lip gloss from the new line.
I'll show it on my next post
til then have a nice day
xo

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that scarf in the second picture! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving both scarves!:D

    Happy New Year!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scarf is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB