Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm missing you- black eyed peas


absolutely love this song.
I just heard it at Sephora ok I'm late it came out in '09 I think.
L O V E it.
While I was there I couldn't help but notice the new H.K
collection they had unknown on who did the line but I love the collection I only did just buy the
cream roll on blush love this thing I'll post a photo up soon && a roll on perfume Pink Sugar mmm smells delightful.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
bebe vest, H&M scarf, danice top, f21 jeans && necessary clothing booties.

It's regular day for me. I have so much that stresses me lately.
"It can't be that bad" I tell myself "it could always be worse".
No matter how hard everything seems to be it can always make you stronger.
You can sit there && say ok since I've went thru that situation this one should be a piece of cake.
Well enough of the mellow drama New York has been having these terrible snow storms which I hate.
Grrr hopefully it gets better where's the warm whether when you need it ?
peace lovely ladies
xo

4 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment sweety!
    now I'm following you (:
    http://nocrisnoparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Devin doll!
    Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. Love those booties! Oh, and that knitted shrug. I've almost put away my winter stuff since it's been so warm lately. I see you've got the La Nina thing going on in your neck of the woods. I'll make sure to think happy and warm thoughts for you!

    --Ashley
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee the outfit. & yeahh these snowstorms have been driving me crazy. Spring needs to hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love it all such a pretty post doll!

    xoxo
    Shell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB