Sunday, December 12, 2010

Your the closest to heaven..

...that I'll ever be.-Goo goo dolls
Photobucket

Photobucket
Danice white tee, F21 jeans && necklace && booties, vintage jean jacket, charlotte russe earrings.

It's an unusual warm Sunday. The rain is just horrible tho.
I wish my Christmas shopping would just be done but this mall has nothing to offer at all.
Least I have like 3-4 people left.


Photobucket
My mom bought me this necklace that I just adore from F21.

Photobucket
Love these floral earrings Charlotter Russe is by far my favorite place to buy accessories.


Photobucket
Brooklyn

Photobucket

My bf's apartment building. They decorated their little patio so cute.
Til next time
Have a wonderful day bloggers.
xo

5 comments:

  1. ahhh pretty I love the lights...I miss home so much :/
    cute outfit, your style is so unique. I wish I could put outfits together the way u do

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vero thnx
    @senorita you dont want to be in ny in the winter you should already know why lol this weather is crazy && thank u
    @ rinz thnks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.
    very nice blog, great pictures ;)
    invite me :*
    I hope you follow me back
    kisses! :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB