Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Telling me your gonna buy me shoes is like MUSIC to my ears.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
H&M sweater dress, f21 leggings, UO clock necklace, mixx for necessary clothing bootie,charlotte russe earrings

Personally heels hurt my feet. I give kudos to any women that can stand in heels all day long.
I see women at like Aldo's or bakers with some 5 inch heels && I always think "does there feet hurt standing all those hours" I'd probably go to the back room && cry I just wouldn't do it to myself.
Now wedges is a totally different story so comfy I can go all day with them.
Anywho
I stopped by Payless to just "check" around to see if they had some nice shoes
&& little did I know that Fiona one of the newer brands were there && had these cute pumps there.
Sadly I didn't get them but I am gonna go back. Pumps are so hard to find in my size there either really tight or big. I have such small feet that these designers should really consider us people (including big people feet) more often.
Oh I went to Walmart the other day && I bought the photo ready foundation by Revlon && I'm
so mad at myself I bought the wrong color (it looked like my color). It makes my skin look 2 shades lighter making me really pale. How disappointing.
Does anyone have any suggestions maybe a glowing powder?
hmm who knows til next time
xo

=)

12 comments:

  1. you look adorable.love the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you and your man are so cute meng
    love your outfit and shoes :D not sure which product to recommend you but FYI just in case you didn't know...hopefully u kept the receipt with for the foundation you bought because you're allowed to return makeup even if you opened it. I bought revlon photoready and ended up going back to my mac powder because I hated it. I got all my money back and they didn't ask me any questions :] hope it helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ali thnks so much <3
    @senorita omg really ?!?! bc im from new york The damn walmart is in jersey -__- idk if my dad would want to drive me back hes so lazy but I would even exchange it it was a honest mistake it looked like my color I just couldn't believe that happened grrr && thnx for the compliments <3 id prolly return it now thnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are jsut so adorable! and that outfit is so CUTE!!!!

    and i agree with you when it comes to girls wearing long heels. and doing it with no worries. i envy them. i bet it takes a lot of practice AND blisters! ahhh painful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your grey shoes!
    Buy a powder on your colour and mixed them...no?


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I had to follow you! you have a great style and oh my...You are beautiful with a captial B!

    Those heels are freaking sexy!!! I love them and you and your guy look absolutely beautiful together!!

    http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ou, I very like UR blog :*
    is very nice and cute !
    UR notes are very interesting :)
    more more more more !!


    follow me and write comment if you want ;**

    Martienn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are really cute! I've got my eye on some similar ones... And you guys look really happy, aww.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I wish I had your eye color.

    яσѕαℓуи
    LynSire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, you look simply pretty by natural cosmetics. Plus the fact that your smile is simply irresistible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB