Thursday, November 18, 2010

My life in a nutshell

I never got the chance to showcase the boots my bf bought me <3
My other photo won't show idk why -__-
Photobucket

I love them haven't worn them yet because when I wanted to my only day off happened to rain && I don't want to ruin them or slip lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just bought this dress on sale for $9.99 originally priced at $33 at necessary clothing.
Competely loved it gave me this greek goddess feel with all the draping.

Photobucket

Photobucket
cardi gifted, dress w/belt from necessary clothing, rose tights- danice ,boots vintage. bag simply vera for kohls

Photobucket
My headband that my lovely twin bought me from Urban Outfitters.
I've never worn it til now. I love the detailing on it although any one of us could have made this haha .

xo

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB