Thursday, November 18, 2010

I will never forget.

"Where I came from"
I wanted to play around with my camera && self timed things since everyone' s either at school or at work. I borrowed my sister' s room for this. ( she'd kill me if she found out)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
f21 floral skirt, H&M necklace, danice white tee, Love ring from Pylones

Photobucket
My mom back in the day haha she doesn' t know I found this pic I'm pretty sure she was in London? when it was taken idk I don' t want to ask it kind looks like Columbus circle in NYC lol.

Photobucket
H&M top
I look like my mom my twin on the other hand completely looks like my dad .I know I know
people are probably thinking "but you guys are twins how can you both not look like them " I've heard it all before but my twin has my dads face, I have my moms <3 I also have her attitude && my dads sarcasm. My sister is still evil lol shhh keep that between us.
Have a great day bloggers.
xo

9 comments:

  1. Aw great pics they all look nice :)!
    I love the outfit you have on, sucks that the weather won't let us dress like that no more =/.
    & your mom is so prettyy, you guys def look alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute <3 I love H&M your pics are adorable and I love the top chica

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures came out good! and that's an interesting tidbit about you and your twin. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are fun, I really like the 2nd and 3rd.:D

    Happy Friday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such lovely poses. i need to work on mine. because today... my significant other wanted to take pictures and i was like... er... i don't know what to do... and i'm looking at your pictures and i'm thinking "what!? how'd she do that!?"

    hey i thought you got the first pic from weheartit! lol awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thnx ladies @Abby I noe the awkwardness in takin pictures and posing infront of people staring luckily I self timed it and noone was aroud my pics seem to come out vest when it's like that til then just be relaxed and pretend joined around it helps me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. e florals =) and u r so beautiful =) i like your vurly hair =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB