Tuesday, November 9, 2010

1139

Photobucket

Photobucket
My boyfriend && I made a yr last wk.
I know I've been lost somewhere for like a week sorry for my absence really I just been so stressed out with everything around me.
Of course I've received my fav. flower.
We spent our day enjoying pink berry && shopping <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
polkdot top burlington, f21 jeans, lacoste cardi, I have such bad memory I don't remember where I got my boots from -_-, tommy hilfiger bag

Have a wonderful day bloggers.

6 comments:

  1. happy one year to you and your boyfriend! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww felicidades!!! ♥ you guys make such a cute couple! your outfits look great and you look pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good together.. =)

    and cute polka dot shirt.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you guys always look so cute!

    Congrats on making a year :) and hopefully many more to come ^_^.
    Btw lovee your outfit, as always lol, really cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. grats on your one year and thanks for your comment!
    Aw I love your boots, very similar to the wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love those boots! And the way you rocked them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB