Friday, October 15, 2010

Unusual

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
f21 striped sweater && knitted cardi, danice blue tank && leggings, necessary clothing boot

I love layering I don't know why.
Even the summertime I have a billion shirts on or 2 cardi's (although I'm passed my cardi faze)
I have to have a longer shirt tho to cover my butt I don't like short tops at all unless it's a crazy cut off or something. Always been like that.
I did use the chi silk infusion to style my hair it rained a little that day -_-
I desperately need a new curling iron I've been using my broken one for sometime now lol.
Anywho I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
&& don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't yet.
=)
xo




9 comments:

  1. very cute, I love the cardigan...I'm not living in NY no more :( it's really hot here in Florida and is never cold so I can't layer down here

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layering is perfect! and your hair is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE SWEATER!!!!! u look sooo cute! hair is to die for

    Have a great weekend!
    Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!! and it looks soo comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit,
    you KNOW how to dress girl,
    gorgeous blog,
    followers?


    katie
    kaatieeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweater of yours. It looks so warm and comfy, perfect for fall weather!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look
    nice sweater

    xo
    www.angellikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely. Nice cardigan.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so pretty! i love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB