Thursday, October 28, 2010

Runaway Love

Photobucket

Photobucket
uo cardi, danice button up, f21 jeans, tommy hilfiger bag merona for target shoes.

My mom bought me this Tommy Hilfiger bag from Burlington the other day it's
small but so convenient because I can fit a lot of things in there.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
f21 top, regbel boots from strawberry
I just bought this ring from necessary clothing I love it it's alittle big ah well. =)
Have a wonderful day bloggers.
xo
p.s my kitty is ready for the fall
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. cute outfits. it totally works and i love your little gray cardigan! ^__^ your pose with the umbrella is adorable hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great girl :D
    and what a cute cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I looove both outfits, you always have such cute looks <3.
    & I agree with Kitty lol I just hate how its been warm one day then the temperature completely drops the next day, tho I should be used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your second outfit! it works really good on you!!!

    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic of you holding the umbrella, seems like it should be in a magazine! Hehe love the boots and your ring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB