Thursday, October 7, 2010

MIx MIx MIx


"She was covered in leather && gold....I lost her in the cold...somewhere somewhere somewhere
in Brooklyn
".- Bruno Mars

Photobucket

Photobucket
vintage scarf, danice jacket, gray hoodie && plaid top, F21 jeans, Mixx shuz for necessary clothing boots.

Photobucket

Spent the day doing errands with my boyfriend.
Getting older is depressing so many responsibilities I completely miss my childhood.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought the Dream liquid Mousse from Maybelline . This foundation works wonders.
I bought the sandy beige color.
I keep my makeup really light now although it makes me look younger than what I already am.


I kept my outfit completely simple && comfy since it's been raining a lot in New York.
I bought those boots last week completely head over heels for them.
Luckily the suns out today I'll def. be in a lighter mood.
Have a great day bloggers.
xo



8 comments:

  1. you look very cute! and i keep my makeup light too - sometimes i only use concealer, a light blush, and lip balm. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a pretty style girl!tnx for checking my post,i check all the girls and the boys who comm on my blog because you`re so kind and nice!tnx for checking and i hope you`ll be back soon and maybe follow it :)kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your boots, they look so comfy. & yea tell me about it, this NY weather is dumb retarded, atleast this week will be sunny & around 60s/70s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit girl!! loving you boots, and WOW your EYES are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the boots, but most of all the pretty pink hair accessory :)

    Luv Friend in Fashion
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    X

    P.S. Be sure to check out my fashion giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IIIT! You're so prett. Want to check on my blog ? I think we could follow each other, it would be so much fun, oh and perhaps if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . What do you think? I would be so glad. Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty! love your jacket

    come by some time and follow my blog if you like
    xoxo ahugeheartforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute look. I really love this jacket. Great color and style!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB