Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Photos pt 2

the findings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket

Yes I had an amazing time.
The lip gloss is great && the gray ruffle bag is my new fav bag.
I love it all.
The weather's changing fast this yr right ?
Last year it was still type warm til Halloween.
Well I hope you bloggers are well.
Have a nice day
xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pictures, enjoyed part 1 & 2!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you & your sis look great!
    And I love that bag, I've been wanting to buy it but couldn't make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB