Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Only girl in the world

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Danice cardi, daisy fuentes wedges, tj maxx tank, new york && company pants.

My dad called me "aunt jemima" due to the scarf on my head.
I actually got my permit last week so exciting because I'm so lazy so if it
wasn't for my bf I wouldn't have gone to the DMV or would I?
Well I took my photo with the scarf on my head. I didn't think anything of it because
I don't know anything about driving or what not so I thought I was going to fail.
Little did I know I didn't.
Any who I went to visit my bf spent the lovely day with him.
I try to make myself look older I mean I look like a baby.
I'll be 21 yrs old next yr && I need people to take me seriously.
I don't wear a lot of makeup && I live on S.I people don't ever wear heels or nothing.
I like to step out the box Flats are comfy but sometimes I just can't stand them.
I like to seem taller anyways =).
Ok I'm done ranting.
Have a wonderful day bloggers
xo

4 comments:

  1. I think the scarf looks cute on you.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and the amazing scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cute what your dad said!! & girly i love your title, your scarf i adore!!!

    i made a lot of changes to my blog lol its no longer called breaking out of the shell, but check it out hope you like the new turn out!! its going to be more of a writting blog of stories...

    xoxo

    Shell

    http://tomberamoureuxde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB