Thursday, September 30, 2010

Humpty dumpty sat on a wall....

Humpty dumpty had a great fall.
Photobucket
Burlington jean jacket, Kohls top, UO 2 finger flower ring,
H&M cargo pants, Necessary clothing boots.
earrings gifted.


Photobucket

It was my love's birthday. Can you guess where I was?
Look behind us...one of my favorite places in the world.
=)
He did shopping. You know what it's like to tag along giving someone "their"time
to shop while you have no choice but to sit back && go along for the ride....

Photobucket
My new fav profound pin. It's a gumball machine.
It's vintage I love it.


Photobucket

SO they're going to tax clothes again here in New York how madly upset am I.
I think today I'm going to make my way out into the city to buy my boots that I so dearly fell in love with yesterday.
Have a wonderful day bloggers.
xo

6 comments:

  1. They are?! That's one of the reasons why I love shopping in New York! Oh well.

    Have fun shopping and your pin is so cute.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, i love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeee that outfit! The pin is really cute, I've been wanting to get a vintage one myself but am currently broke lols so I've just been making my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you denim jacket, love the cute design =)
    I think i might have one from Yanuk BUT it is so simple to compare to u!! I am jealous!!

    rinz @miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, that jean jacket is PERFECT!! I need one of those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love your jacket!!! so cool!<3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB