Monday, September 13, 2010

Chictopia 10

Warning this post contains a lot of photos image loading may be heavy.
Photobucket
F21 head to toe except the bag from aldo
Photobucket
My twin && I from Sunset twin
Photobucket
Liz from Late Afternoon && I
Photobucket
Catherine from Silhouette girl && I
Photobucket

Photobucket
Wendy from shonshon8 I loved her necklace she was so kind.
Photobucket
I wore a dress && had a skirt over it =)
Photobucket
My bf && I
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm in love with this top

I shall post more pictures on my next post this should do for now.
I had an amazing time thank you Chictopia for inviting me.
I met some wonderful people && had def. learned a lot from the panel.
My next post should consist of the free items I received && I'm
thinking of doing a giveaway I never have so I'm still thinking about it.
xo

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing. I love the skirt and the colour of that bag is gorgeous.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There! How’s it going? Interesting post/blog indeed!

    Love Heels?

    I really think that you’ll enjoy viewing my shoe design BlogSpot! All my designs happen to be hand-drawn too! Check it out and let me know what you think? Take care x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB