Monday, August 9, 2010

Now playing: River flows in you

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pay half top $12.99, black shorts $3 Danice, Bakers sandals $40 bracelets gift.

I'd like to first thank CBG for featuring me on her blog.
It's so much appreciated. So everyone check her blog you can get featured as well.
Well I had to work this Sunday.
I wore a colorful top I just bought black shorts && sandals.
Kept it really simple.
After work the boyfriend && I went to go see Step up 3
only because he loves to dance. I actually liked it I thought I was gonna get bored
but I didn't =).
I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
xo



4 comments:

  1. lovin the fit!

    I'm glad to hear that the dancing on step-up is dope because that's all I care about

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for dropping by. love the gladiator flats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful picss!

    x

    www.denise-styleandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB