Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lips like Morphine

Photobucket
urban outfitter ring, J&J dress, bamboo boot

It's a Sunday afternoon the rain stopped.
I think I'm going to spend the rest of my day watching movies &&
find whatever there is to eat.
Back to work tomorrow. I usually don't get dressed up on Sundays at all.
Yes I become extremely lazy on this day but I know many of you are the
same as well....Oh I bought a new batch of hair straighteners the other day it all came together.
I'm pretty sure Dulce Candy has done a review on it already I'm not too
sure if its the same product but I L O V E it as you can see my hair wasn't done
prior to my photos I'll post the photos up of the straightener
when I become less lazy =)
Hope you have a nice weekend.
xoxo



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Sundays are my lazy days too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bum on pretty much any day of the week that I don't have work lol.

    My weekend was dope, hope you had a nice weekend as well =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! Sundays are so awful and mostly a total waste of make-up and styling-time!

    I like your dress a lot. the zebra-element makess it special.

    www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB