Friday, August 27, 2010

Dear Summer,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 dress && sunnies, Bamboo boots, bracelet from Peru, Aldo bag

Went around the city with my sister. I've been feeling so sick lately.
These past couple of days have just consisted of shopping && frankly I'm sick of spending money. Thank god for a bf that cares && a sister who practically owes me her life. Enjoyed a
frozen yogurt from pink berry yummy. It was the highlight of my day.

I absolutely love the pattern on my dress. I can't even make out what it is just a beautiful design.
I need a new curling iron mine had just broke I'm not sure how.
I straightened my hair believe it or not it turned wavy on it's own I kinda like it.
Well I'm going to make myself a tea before enduring a horrible day with annoying people
at work.
Have a nice day bloggers.
xo



7 comments:

  1. I love the colors on that dress, the whole design kinda reminds me of fireworks its really cute. I've also been shopping a little too much too, hope you feel better tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your dress. your entire outfit, matter of fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for ur comment hunn
    I am back from SH come checkout my blog~
    xx
    vnikali
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this dress! The colors are so awesome and you look beautiful!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB