Thursday, August 12, 2010

cant be friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

danice chain top && sandals, urban outfitters jean shorts, H&M bag,




The funny thing about getting this top was that same day I happened to
tell my twin that I wanted a top with a bunch of chains on them. Little did I know
I walked into work that very same day && saw this white top with chains on them =D.
It' s like they already knew.
Well I have to get ready for work -_- blahh I needa new job still.
Happy thursday everyone!

p.s IDK what my bf was doing *shrugs shoulders*
I think step up 3 got to him lol

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. damn right we cant be friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I love the top. How lovely. This is an amazing outfit. And it's super duper amazing because you wear it soooo well!

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, its really cute but you also look comfy :).

    I can't wait to go see Step Up 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB