Friday, August 20, 2010

Bronx Zoo

So I guess Wednesday made me realize why I'm never in the Bronx.
I just can't stand it the people especially, I did just to go to the zoo for the first time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
crocodiles are no joke these things are huge!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Snow leopard I wish I had brought my other lens. So many people were in the way I only stand
4'10. -__-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These animals are so beautiful I was really looking forward for the gorillas but they weren't out.
I mean what can I expect really on "Donation day"most animals weren't out. Ahh well I can always go back ?
Photobucket
&& who can forget the flamingos. I seriously took like 500 photos there were so many animals.
The park is huge.
I don't support the animals in the zoo or in cages I feel like they should be in their natural habitat but then again they're human beings (poachers) who like to get "trophies" for endangered species such as the tiger.
Well hopefully a OOD post coming as I need someone to take my photos bleh.
Have a nice day
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. The tiger and snow leopard -- beautiful!:D

    Thanks for posting the pictures!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fellow blogger told me to visit the bronx zoo if i ever find myself in new york, and now i see why. it's great! thanks for sharing these photos! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I know exactly how annoying some people in the bronx can be, mainly bcuz I live there lol. There's always a lot of attitude and rudeness.

    I haven't been to the Bronx Zoo in years, I actually got sick of it cuz it was literally the destination of every school trip in every grade. Hope you enjoyed it tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwm yayy!!! I love the zoo! But yes, I agree, its so sad that they are in such small areas... :/
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB