Thursday, August 5, 2010

9 mos down

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TJ maxx striped, top f21 pencil short, daisy fuentes for kohls wedge shoe, urban outfitters ring, simple vera for kohls bag

Wednesday was my 9mos. anniversary with my bf.
I'm so spoiled it makes me sick.
He bought my MAC brushes && concealer that works wonders on my face.
We laid out by battery park I'm not sure what that location was called &&
he took me to a Japanese restaurant in Soho.
I need cooking lessons it's sad to say that I'm 20 yrs old with little experience
in the kitchen. I am a good baker tho.
Well I wanted to share that with you guys I'm making my way into the kitchen as
I was the chosen one to make lunch today
wish me luck
=)


7 comments:

  1. I loved your blog, loved the look will follow him

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know u love me dude muazhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow.

    I was wondering if you'd like to take part in my questionnaire "Fashionista OTD"?

    If yes send me an email at:
    bloggersmail121@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniv dear! I find out that your rings are amazingly gold!XO,BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog.
    Thought you might be interested.
    Check us out.
    "thetweedz.blogspot.com"
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. the photo of you and your boy are just so cute. congrats on the CG Blogger feature. that's how i found you. Swing by my site sometime.

    kathi folds five

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB