Saturday, July 17, 2010

There's a possibility.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tj maxx lace top, danice black tank && shorts, Wet seal wedge shoe, So good ring, F21 earrings, Music note necklace Kohls

I've been working like a slave. So I'm making a scrapbook for my boyfriend &&
I didn't realize how much this was going to cost me.
A million ideas are floating inside my head && words can't describe
how excited I am to do it because he probably thinks it's going to look boring BUT because of this book called "601 ideas to make a scrapbook" , it's been giving me so many ideas.
Moving on...
I'm such the twilight fan. I'm constantly listening to the song Possibility by
Lykke Li. On my outfit I've noticed that my wardrobe consists of a lot of black && white due to work (mainly black excuse my room it seems to always be a mess now.) I bought a bunch of new clothes. I don't think I need to do anymore shopping just because I never even have time to wear them since I'm always working.
Ok I'm done babbling.
Have a great day bloggers.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT
    you've got an inspirational blog
    please keep it coming, i'll definitely be back!
    thanks for sharing.

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shoes! :D

    p.s. enter my giveaway for a chance to win a cute top! and get a code to get 15% off online shopping! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and shoes. I thought it was an entire lace dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea I heard that scrapbooks are insanely expensive. They make it look sooooo easy on tv lol.
    ugh twilight, that's the most headache inducing story ever -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pop of color with your shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are pretty! i like that dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color of your shhoes! simply stunning!
    xoxo
    ari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB