Thursday, July 8, 2010

mash up


"Sometimes you just have to let go"


F21 top ,Urban Outfitters jean shorts && necklace, bamboo boots.


Danice romper(I've been into rompers lately)
I had a 50's type look that day I love that era.



4th of July. Danice pink dress urban outfitters time necklace, F21 sunnies.

So I haven't been able to blog due to my job &&
weird lifestyle.
Sorry for the small photos they're all different sizes && I just didn't feel
like resizing all of them. So I've been up to no good lately. I've noticed that I don't like
to conversate with dumb people. I like to have intellectual conversations BUT
some people just don't know certain things.
IDK I just can't explain this one but some conversation took place the other day &&
I couldn't stand the fact that the person kept saying things like "what's that?" or "what
does that mean?" Things you should know.
Should I ask where you got your education from?
Or we might have a problem here?
I'm too kind I really can't go off on people.
ehh * shrugs shoulders* what can you do.
I don't like to judge people.
=)
&& I'm off.



11 comments:

  1. I completely understand what you mean.

    Loving the shorts with the boots, btw.

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I'm into rompers too lately. They're comfy and great for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin the pix, especially the first one.

    I know exactly how you feel though, even though you shouldn't expect things from people there's just certain things that you would think people should know. It's really irritating when you've got to explain everything you say to people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING SO MUCH the pink dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!! i love the lace on you
    love the blog
    great posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. rompers. rompers. ROMPERS! (: love.

    come visit my blog and enter the giveaway!

    xx rena.

    http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the bamboo boots. And the romper! You're right. Very 50s.

    I also love your hair.

    Don't be surprised if you see me walking around one day wearing the same outfit with the same hairstyle. :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lace top in the first pictures!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB