Thursday, July 1, 2010

"just picture perfect"

So I just wanted to say how I really love to connect with people on the blogger scene.
I like meeting new people.
I love to know/hear what people have to say what's on their minds.
When I first started to blog I didn't do anything with fashion I wrote about my Life
the people I once loved, the changes in my life.
The good the bad the sad && the happy.
Times have changed.
Any who I don't want to get deep into that here's a recap of what's been going on these days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SO from the top my top is from Danice of course added the belt from Necessary clothing.
I think it's a top it fits like a short dress on me && I'm not
a tights person so idk what to pair it with. (Moving along:])
It was my moms birthday on Tuesday so we went to Coney Island beach.
(I've gained so much weights it truly saddens me)
Yesterday we went to go see E C L I P S E a very well much waited film.
I loved it. Such a twilight fan read the books. I wore a polka dotted puffed shoulder top from Burlington.
Ripped bermuda shorts from Necessary Clothing. Bag from Mandees like 2yrs ago.
I went to the new F21 in time square && boy was I overwhelmed I mean it's 4 floors.
Had to get a few things sorry for the long post.
The last photo is of one of the shirts I bought from F21. It's a simple black crew neck with beautful studded shoulders such great detailing.
Ok I'm done babbling.
Have a great week bloggers.
&& Happy Fourth of July!!.
just in case =)

6 comments:

  1. Fun pictures and that top on the last picture is really nice, I like the details!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to you as well! Do I spot a picture in NY Times Square? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, love the outfits.
    & don't even worry about having gained a little bit of weight, you look fine just as you are. I WISH I had the ability to put on some pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx girls && yes Krisite it was times square. I had to stop by the new F21 over there =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that NYC? Would love to go there one day. Love the detail on your top. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you hunny for the comment, nice pictures ;) hihi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB