Saturday, July 31, 2010

I tried so hard to look away..

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I was snapping pictures the other day && I noticed butterflies I caught the one (pic above)
in my neighbors plant. So pretty on my way to work yesterday
there were like 5 in my garden. =)
Urban Outfitters had yet another $5 sale online.
So I bought sunnies with a snake lining on the top.
Gold hoop earrings &&
a 2 finger flower ring.
I love it.
I thought I was going to get a lot more but there was such
little option of course as its all $5 or less.
=)
Snapped pics of my kitties love them.
Hope everyone's having a good summer as I'm "trying" to enjoy mine.
Til next time
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Interesting pictures and the photo of the butterfly is really neat.:D

    Loving the shades too, looks unique!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl after my own heart...urban outfitters is like my 2nd home...they know me too well over there! lmao
    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitties! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB