Friday, June 25, 2010

There's more to life than shopping..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So lately I haven't been in any type of mood to shop at all.
I went to a job interview at Urban Outfitters the other day.
There's so much competition with other people I'd be lucky to be called in for another interview.
I'm trying to take advantage as to what life has to offer.
If I don't or if you don't you'll miss out on things you'd regret no?
I finally walked over the Brooklyn bridge.
I've never done that before. I wasn't in a good mood at all it doesn't take much to make
me happy it just took more than a while that day.
I kept my outfit pretty simple that day.
No one can tell that I'm actually wearing a romper under my skirt lol.

What I'm wearing:
Romper
Wet seal black tulip skirt
Joyce Leslie studded sandal
bracelet gift
necklace gift
simply Vera Wang bag

8 comments:

  1. i swear New York has so many dope photoshoot spots. even candids look amazing in NY lol.

    awww sucks that u were feeling whack, hope you're doing better now

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a simple but very nice/chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and simple outfit!:D Good luck with the job!:D

    Have a great weekend!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures so much! u guys look too cute =)

    I am having a contest on my website which is running right now, and it is also running on my You Tube which starts on July 6th!

    It's sponsored by Jaguar Luxury Cosmetics, and its to win free makeup! I hope that you can enter!

    Here are the links: http://makeupbylaurenp.com/?p=939
    and
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT7IB9A8hw0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute outfit, its simple but adorable. I never would've guessed you had on a romper under that skirt lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple outfit, but you look great

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB