Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The streets of Love









Urban outfitter cardi, F21 jeans, H&M wedge shoe, Disney for Uniqlo shirt, Aldo bag

The twin && I went to a coach event in the city.
Where 3 amazing bloggers were there. We were really excited to see Karla from
Karla's Closet. For the short amount of time we spoke she was so nice and gorgeous.
We were actually being treated as if we were a "somebody".
The minute we got there people were like "omg are you guys twins ?!?"
I swear like 10 people have asked us they were all so kind.
I ended up buying my first ever coach sneaker. I was never really a big fan of coach up until now.
It reminds me of a comic book for some reason.
The lady at the register told me that almost everyone came for Karla. =)
I believe it.
I wish I could of bought her bag sadly I couldn't afford it.

xoxo


5 comments:

  1. ok so since this is my first time officially seeing a picture with both you and your "twin" in it, the resemblance is scary lol.

    Glad you had a good time at the event though, looked like a nice time

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color of your bag! and i recently got coach sneakers as well. :D

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the pics and its great that you got to go to the coach event x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you looks so gorgeous! Love your bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you got to meet her ! I wanted to go but I couldn't =/, & I love those sneakers they're so cute.
    Adorable outfit !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB