Monday, June 21, 2010

It's just the beginning....

My Birthday was yesterday && so was Father's Day.
My bf got me my Nikon camera I was so excited for it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my bff && I. (since the 6th grade)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


the fam

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


the bf && I.

We went out to eat at my new fav. restaurant called Tumi which I've
blogged about before.
What I wore.
F21 romper
Necessary clothing brown braided belt
bakers sandal (not shown)
Hello Kitty necklace.
Bracelets gift.

Have a nice day.

7 comments:

  1. Aw Happy Late Birthdayy !!
    Love the outfit that romper is so cute ! & Im glad you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great b-day. congrats on another year and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday to you hun!!Love your outfit for the day!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow, soo cool! Happy Birthday
    I really love your blog

    Take a look on my blog and follow if you want - http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/

    Add me on facebook too - http://www.facebook.com/pages/sketchbooksix/115911201780153?ref=ts

    Do you like vlogs? What do you'd like me to talk about on?

    Love, johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh so sweet. You're so cute.
    Thank you so much for following
    ♥, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday!!! You look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB