Thursday, May 20, 2010

yes si, no no








Top photo-T.j maxx floral top, F21 jeans & elephant necklace, H&M crochet flats, Aldo bag.
Bottom photo- Necessary clothing top, F21 ripped jean, danice rib tank & bag, urban outfitters necklace, H&M crochet flat.

Went to the city with the bf. We just walked around did nothing.
I needed to get out of the house...but NOW I'm never home
I'm consistently working this minimum wage job they must think I have
no life. (but what can I do)
I recently bought a glitter palette from NYX cosmetics && a base.
I LOVE it I didn't think the palette was going to be as big as it was it came in so many different colors.I'll def. post a photo of it when I get the chance.
I have the song Impossible by Shontelle stuck in my head as I'm writing this it's like on repeat
but I love it.
I plan on going to London to visit my friend Jinmi if he does'nt come out here.
Already spoke to my dad about it it's looking good so far * crosses fingers*
I want to explore new places && meet new people.
=)
Have a great day bloggers.

6 comments:

  1. Nice outfit.:D Looks comfy and cute.:D

    Happy Thursday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I like the picture of you staring at the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfits! i want something like your blue bag. :D

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. dope pix! i love shots in the city. where u workin?

    ima envy the hell outta u if u get to go to london lol that's one of the places that I've always wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and your hair and the fact that you have as much clutter as I do! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. thnx everyone yes I do hope I go to london I want to sooo bad.
    @sara its not my room lol but my room does get too cluttered.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB