Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Life's divine chaos, embrace it"







Striped romper (gift), H&M gray harem pant, Aldo bag, Qupid braided sandal.

So the other day I did receive my first order from NYX cosmetics && I love it.
I ordered the base && a glitter palette.
I thought the palette was going to be small but it def. wasn't.
So last year in May I went to get my very first tattoo with my sisters.
We all went to the city again just to walk around && what not.
My twin was so making sure we weren't leaving the city til I got MY tattoo.
So I went for it the guy I had was so funny (I went to st marks again but a different location)
St. Marks has a whole bunch of tattoo && piercing shops.
I put the quote "Life's divine chaos, embrace it"on my forearm.
I love it. I was so excited about it that I didn't care whether it would hurt or not.

Well til next time
have a great day bloggers.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. do u ever not look fresh? lol.

    dope tattoo btw i can dig it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfits. I like the tattoo and its meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I like it!! I am looking to get a belly piercing! And a nose ring, but I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. union square!! love the outfit!!

    -He approves

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are stunnning, amazing outfits.<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thnx guys
    @ sara i know tattoos arent for everyone I dont like how people just get it bc its going to make them look cool
    @He =) im actually flattered that you approved my outfit knowing that you always have something great to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit..it was nicely styled

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tattoo i have sleeves about heaven and hell and my chest piece is going to say this quote so strong and so true!!! I was looking to see if anyone had this quote and ur page popped up glad someone understands the meaning haha please follow me on twitter lilcarlbreezy89

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB