Thursday, May 27, 2010

lets go back back








top photo: unknown dress, H&M bag, burlington sandals.
Bottom photo:Floral dress from Danice, burlington sandals, f21 sunnies



I went thru 3 different outfits yesterday I'm not even sure why.
I went to go have breakfast with the lovely bf at i hop.
Yum. So I wore a blue abstract looking dress.
It made me feel like as if I was from the 70's.
It was just sitting in my closet I can't let s good looking dress to go to waste.(it's my little sister's dress she's never worn it).
As the day progressed we went to a nearby park and laid out.
I needed this I've been working like a slave.
I'm looking to intern somewhere do you have to have college credits to do it ?
Even if it's not a paid one? Well if anone knows can you let me know =)

Have a great day
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm feelin the outfits, I usually like girls in more casual wear but u always pull it off.

    IHOP is the greatest, i never get tired of it lol.

    Ummm I'm not sure if you need college credits for ALL internships. But i'm pretty sure u need certain credentials depending on what you're trying to intern for, hope that helps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB