Monday, May 3, 2010

ill never let you sweep me off my feet




Danice black dress:$10
Uknown Button up
F21 charm necklace:$3.80
Leopard print ballet shoe:$2.99

"Let the drama unfold"
I'm on a button up phase.
I LOVE them so much.
I just decided to put it over my simple black dress
&& a belt to add some color.
I bought my shoes in brooklyn a while back with my friend
they were 3 for $10 (in chictopia I put $5 like a dummy)
Mother's Day is coming up my mother is being difficult she won't tell me what she wants.
Now im here playing the guessing game until she spits it out.
Or else I'm going to get her whatever I want and she better like it hehe j.k
of course.
Oh yeah this summer we're suppose to do this exchange student thing from my little sister's school we're going to have a japanese girl stay with us for a week. Hopefully
everything works out I can't wait.






6 comments:

  1. hah my mom is the same way. if all else fails just take her out to dinner somewhere nice!

    I had a japanese exchange program at my old high school too! You're gonna love it, they're very shy but curious so be sure to take em all over the place lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit.:D I like the shoes the most!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it's always a dilemma for Mother's Day. It would be easier if they just tell you what they want right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfitt! I love the shoes, & yeah lately I've been obsessed with button ups as well. They just look so cute over any&everything.

    I have no idea what to get my mom either I might just bake her a nice cake and make her something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i gave you an award. check it out on my blog. :)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB