Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Do you believe in love after love.








The bf && I went on another picnic in Central Park yesterday.
I love to eat so of course I was excited ^_^
I'm so glad that the weather is getting warmer I'm excited to see what this summer has in store for me.
I did a little shopping at H&M. I bought harem pants I need to get a good pair of shoes for it now.
I'm trying to work out now to "stay in shape".
I think I'm going to start jogging around my neighbor hood for starters.
Wish me luck.
Hope for everyone to have a great week.

What Im wearing:
F21 top
F21 sunglasses
Old navy shorts
New york & company wedge sandals
Necklace from a street vendor
Bag from Danice.

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, love the bag!:D

    I'll be working out too, must stay fit!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mad u quoted a cher song lol. I've been meaning to take my girl on a picnic, ima have to get on that soon since the weather is nice out. lovin the pix btw, u always have some great shots.

    good luck on your summer workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx girls stayin fit is the way to go @krypton u are the only person to realize that that was a cher song lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao I'm mad I'm the only one who noticed that and two girls commented b4 me smh, man points -10

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB