Friday, April 30, 2010

the secret garden.





top photo:Danice floral dress $10, Classified boot $19.99
Bottom photo:Danice dress $3.98, F21 cardi $10.90, Bamboo boot $24.99
It was so bright out today I could barely open my eyes lol.
The pictures at the bottom were from yesterday I went to target I was so excited because it's
so far from my house && I haven't been there in so long.
Sadly the only main thing I bought was a 4tier rack for my closet for my bags && shoes.

Today I kept it simple with a black floral dress from work.
Went to the nail salon with my mom && then went to Kohls.
Mother's day is coming up and I have no idea what to get her.
I'm thinking about doing a closet tour for you guys.
The many clothes that I have I didn't spend a lot of money on.
Which still holds the quote "you don't have to spend a lot in order to look good".
Be proud of me I didn't buy clothes at all this week (just a pair of shoes).

My sister broke my necklace from urban outfitters with the clock I'm so sad.
Well I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB