Thursday, April 29, 2010

"My perfect may not be your perfect"





F21 headband, Cotton Candy t-shirt dress, Bamboo boots, Urban outfitters necklace

So I've been searching for schools it's about time I start college already.
I put a hold on finding dog. Everyone just wants to get paid first.
"I spend more than I save"
no matter how hard I try to save money there's always someway
that I spend it.
I don't need anymore clothes I don't even know where to put my new garments.
I went to a crafts store the other day && I'm thinking about sewing &&
doing one shirt at least. People make it look sooo easy.

Hope everyone a nice day.

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. start college? coulda sworn u were already in college lol.

    i know exactly wat u mean, when I was working at this office and was getting paid weekly I was spending money like it was goin outta style. I've learned to save more now because I'm gaining more responsibility as the days go by

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB